VPC is counting on its people. All associates share the same visions and values and carry all the necessary experience for performing the required tasks, as individuals or as part of the team. The core team consists of:
- Vassilis Paraskevopoulos: Mechanical Engineer, MSc Energy management, P.E., Euring, CPMP
- George Marayiannis: Mechanical Engineer, MSc, Phd
- George Prosgolitis: Electrical Engineer, Msc Energy Management & Conservation
- George Papathanasiou: Electrical Engineer BA, MAS in Telematics Management, MSc in Energy
- Antonis Galanopoulos: Mechanical Engineer BA
ADMS Technologies is an international company specializing in building management optimization. Our team is dedicated to offering building owners and managers new and innovative solutions to optimize their building’s performance and benefit from highly sustainable processes. We work with best-in-class partners to offer a new generation of building operation products.
N. Chazapis completed his university studies on 1977 after receiving his MSc from South Bank Polytechnic, London. He has worked for many controls companies and has a vast experience on BMS, BAS, BACS, BEMS. Since 2004 he has a private practice offering Commissioning services. He is a member of ASHRAE, CIBSE, CSA, PMI as well as a licensed Energy auditor.